Saturday, December 12, 2009

Without photo...

I haven't taken any photos in a long long time. I'm not really sure why. Just haven't felt inspired or something.
Honestly, I'm super super depressed about this house not selling.
10 months and counting.
Not a bite.
We have our eye on a house and I just want to get this one sold.
Certainly didn't think we'd be celebrating another Christmas here.
So I've been focusing on cleaning out. I took mass quantities of junk to donate this week.
And I'm still on a roll with cleaning out.
But today Paul and I have been dreaming about this other house...which is so ridiculous. At this rate, it may be years before we get this one sold.
It's frustrating.
And depressing.
I'm just sick of living in limbo, but not ready to pull it off the market.
So we continue to wait. And I continue to find ways to distract myself.
How's that for an uplifting holiday post?!? :)
Thanks for all the christmas music ideas! So excited about those!!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

So sorry...
That's hard.

brenda mohr said...

Hang in there. And here's something uplifting...I enjoyed hanging out with Ayla in the toddler nursery tonight. We played with a baby doll and read some books. She is so adorable. :)