Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear God,

please, Please, PLEASE let her sleep.
Several consecutive hours would be great.
Or even just more than 15 minutes.
She has little black circles under her eyes and barely slept all night long.
Please just let her sleep.

And while I'm asking...ok, begging...for things, could you PLEASE not let my other children get this bug? That would be super. Thanks.

And since you are in "give cassie everything she wants" mode, if you could stop the aging process on my body for a few years...or ten...that would be fabulous.
I can't do these all-nighters anymore.

Thanks a bunch.
Love,
Cassie

3 comments:

Lisa Borglum said...

well, sounds like we could have been im'ing during the night last night!! I tried the "cry it out" method which resulted in the entire family being awake and me finally giving up...nursing her and then bringing her to our bed. I suck!
I hope little Ayla starts feeling better soon! Give her lots of hugs from me.

Jennie Peakin said...

Lisa, you crack me up!

Beckysblog said...

oh cassie!