Friday, December 4, 2009

How my brain works...

My sister-in-law called this morning.
She said, "Hey, are you shopping?"
And I thought to myself, "No. WHY would I be shopping?!? I HATE shopping!"
And then I remembered it was December 4th and I still hadn't gotten a single gift for anyone in my family.
Oh yeah.
I blogged that.
That's why she asked.
I truly think I have ADD. Or possibly I am getting old. I had already moved on to something else other than my holiday freak out.
So she brought me back to reality and I sat down and made a detailed list.
Then I sat down in front of my computer and began shopping.
This is what I love about holiday shopping in 2009...I'm pretty sure I don't have to leave my house. I'm nearly done.
Seriously.
One day...on my couch in my living room.
Love it.

In other news...I have a canker sore on the underside of my tongue. Ick. It hurts to talk and eat. So I going to try and see if coffee with peppermint mocha creamer alone can sustain a stay-at-home mother of three for a week.
So far, so good.

Etsy shop is clearing out fairly quickly today. Could be my biggest selling day thus far. Lots of items flying off the...well...the computer? The shop screen? I don't know what you'd call it.
But that makes for a busy mommy of 3 this weekend.
Honestly, we are closing in on building TWO wells with etsy shop money. Yes, that is TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.
Nuts.
I cannot even believe that.
Makes all that packaging in the wee hours of the morning worth it!
I've added some new items though and you may want to check it out before it's all cleared out. If you want your items to be guaranteed to arrive by christmas eve, you need to have your order in by DECEMBER 17. Pretty sure I can't cut it any closer than that.
So go SHOP. It's so fun to shop from your living room.
Trust me.
I'm a professional after today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally diggin' the water drop necklace.
Curious as to who else has the talent of making pin cushions?
and...sorry about the sore under your tongue. ouch!

Eric and Pam said...

i love the way your mind works. i think we are related - ADD. :)