Sunday, December 20, 2009

He kills me.

Brigg.
I must just get his sense of humor because he makes me laugh all the time.
He had a last minute Christmas piano concert at a local nursing home.
Because Ayla has been sick I didn't really feel like I should bring her around the elderly, so I opted to keep her home. Brigg said he wanted Paul to take him to the concert. As they were walking out the door, Paul was making fun of Brigg about something. (it's his love language...ruthlessly mocking his children.) And I said, "Paul! Don't make fun of him! He's kind of nervous!" (believe it or not, brigg does get nervous when it comes to being on stage.)
So they got in the car and took off. As they were driving the following conversation developed...

Paul: So Brigg, I can't make fun of you?
Brigg: NO!!!
Paul: Well then what's the point of being a Dad?
Brigg: To love me, feed me and never leave me.

Where?
Where does he come up with this stuff right on the spot?
I'll never know.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Ya, he's quick!! :)

Tisha said...

Sweet! It's like a little song.

Nana B said...

I don't think Brigg has to worry....you guys have the parenting thing covered.

Lisa Borglum said...

He's always been witty!!!
Am I weird?!?! That was the best!