Thursday, December 17, 2009

Found it interesting...

That all the comments on my previous post about my "date" were from mommies with more than one child. :) We are obviously lacking in the date area!!
LAST DAY TO ORDER ITEMS ON THE ETSY SHOP AND RECEIVE HOLIDAY SHIPPING!!! I have all pending orders packaged and ready to ship out tomorrow morning.
I'm dropping the kids stuff off at my parents' house right now, hitting the bank and then Paul and I will be heading out.
Why does this feel like a much anticipated romantic vacation?!?
Ha.
Never would have thought 10 years ago that I would feel this way about christmas shopping, dinner and a movie with my husband.
Never would have thought...

2 comments:

Holly said...

we had that exact same date a few weeks ago - it was FAB'!

Eric and Pam said...

i hope you're having fun!