Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More Etsy housekeeping...

Literally.
I have spend a good portion of this morning (when not battling Ayla's attitude), cleaning my dining room. The dining room that has been taken over with etsy items and shipping materials and printers and scales and stickers and boxes for 2 months.
Today I am giddy.
Because it looks like a dining room again! Amazing!! :)
I did want everyone to know that THURSDAY is the last day to place an order and be guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve.
After that, I can't guarantee anything!
And after Christmas I will be cutting down my shipment times to once a week. Shipping on Fridays only.
(that, too, makes me giddy!)
There is new stuff always being added to the site and we plan on keeping it up and running year round. But the stock will be much lower the rest of the year. All beaded bracelets are GONE. I just listed the VERY LAST of the droplet ornaments yesterday and we are down to 14 left. Amy had a bunch of them she had been using for merchandise tables and she dropped them all off last week. So this will be the end of them.
Basically, if you want items for Christmas, order by Thursday!!
Just another sign that Christmas is coming fast!

No comments: