Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's a good thing...

...Jody told me to bring my camera or I would have been so mad!
Once again I missed the note or email or something that told me Ayla's class would also be singing in church on Sunday morning.
So I was shocked when I saw her up on stage! :)
And obviously she was a bit shocked, too...


And then she saw me out in the audience taking pics....

She was so super cute.
I had just thrown on a sweat suit and boots as we walked out the door. Not quite the shiny sparkly outfit that Lani was sporting, but cute nonetheless!!

I think she's going to be a star.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Beckysblog said...

oh my gosh her profile looks exactly like you!

Amy said...

I had the exact same experience this morning. I sat there thinking, "How did I not know that this was today?!"

Jennie Peakin said...

That is so cute!!! Especially that she is the one and only child with a sweatsuit on! Hilarious, but very Ayla! :) I love her so much!

Lisa Borglum said...

She looks like a little cheerleader with her hair up like that. Adorable!

Courtney said...

she's so cute
{like, duh!}