Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day

Kids stayed up a little too late last night...making for a lot of bickering this morning.
They bundled up and went outside for about a half hour before they came in complaining for frost bite or something. :)
I put Ayla to work. Hey, she's got to earn her keep, too...

And I am still in my pajamas (no big shocker there).
I've been focusing on clothes today.
Washing, drying and putting them away.
And in between doing a major overhaul of my wardrobe.
Really, I have like 10 outfits I wear...and that includes all 4 seasons.
It's ridiculous the amount of clothes I keep.
Still have some from freshman year of college...and no, they do not come anywhere NEAR fitting.
I do love cleaning out though. And there's lots of that to be done.
We have our eye on a house.
It is small.
And our stuff will not fit in there.
So better to do this now instead of in the middle of a move.
Feeling productive today, better not stop.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtney said...

yay for productivity! i have a hard time being productive in my pj's! i wish i were...

Tisha said...

I've been wondering about your house and how things are going...
I LOVE cleaning out too. Refreshing! Enjoy.