Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 2

Home again today.
Put the kids to bed early last night...hopefully it makes for a better morning this morning.
Stayed up late to make snack for Lani to take today...it was her snack day.
Looks like we'll be munching on monster cookies today!
I'm going to continue doing those random chores that rarely get done around the house.
There is no word for how cold it is outside.
Cold just doesn't cut it.
Bitter isn't even close.
But it's pretty and sunny out there, so it's fairly deceiving.
Here's to Day 2 stuck in the house!

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I wish I was stuck in the house for another day! I am back at work...and as you can see by the fact that I'm checking/commenting on blogs, I'm working SUPER hard! :)

Candi said...

Yup, it's cold!!!!!!!! I have a luncheon and a retirement party tonight....guess I'll dress WARM! It is pretty though. :)