Tuesday, December 8, 2009

School is officially closed tomorrow...

Of course.
Just got word thru text. (I signed up for this thing the texts me when school is out early, or starting late or cancelled. love it!)
Anyway, we've had a decent night.
Ate a yummy supper. I made brownies with melted Andes chips for frosting with ice cream on the side. We ate them while we played UNO and Paul and I drank our wine.
My right ankle is killing me. I injured it when I fell earlier. But I think the wine is helping to ease the pain. :)
And now it's a movie in our room. Kids are sleeping on the mattress on the floor. We're making the best of it tonight. And tomorrow we'll have a full day stuck inside. We'll see how that goes.
Goodnight to all. Stay warm. And apparently we need to listen for thunder and watch for falling limbs according to www.weather.com
:)Ah yes, winter in Iowa....

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

We're off for the day tomorrow too.

Its SO bad out there!

Amy said...

I'm jealous. I could really use a snow day. We have the snow and ice, but no snow day. Sad.