Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh my.

Tonight was the Christmas program at church.
It wasn't all the kids, so Brigg's age level was not included.
But Lani's was.
And this is the first Christmas program she's even performed in at church.
She's been excited for weeks.
Mom got her a new dress and everything...

Ayla wanted to get in the photo with Lani and if give a choice, she still prefers her birthday suit when hanging out around the house...


So I was kind of worried that Lani would have a little stage fright when the time came.
I thought she might freeze when she saw everyone in the audience.
That is what Brigg did when he performed the first time in church.
But Lani.
Well...
Let's just say she felt comfortable.
Which totally blew. my. mind.
She was front and center and I'm pretty sure she thought it was the Lani show...


She kind of stepped forward at some point during the perfomance and she took several steps forward throughout. I almost thought she might fall right off the front of the stage.
And she was wearing the shiny read dress.
It was hilarious.
But so so cute.
I love her so much....and she never fails to amaze me.
Who was this child tonight??
Makes me wonder what's to come with her.
There's another performance in the morning and I think she's counting down the minutes...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! I SOOO wish I was there to see it!

Courtney said...

she is so beautiful! loved all the pictures!!!

Allison said...

Lani looks SO beautiful and SO grown up!!! It looks like she had a great night!

Tisha said...

These are good, good pictures!! Lani is so pretty and I need you to come do Jayla's hair like that. The pic with the birthday suit is too much!

Anonymous said...

I have one of those. Quiet - then BAM! different kid. love them.