Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine's Day Idea...

We don't do Valentine's "gifts" really.
Last year we had breakfast and gave the kids paper hearts with things we love about them.
They year before I pulled out our "love tablecloth" and we had milkshakes after a fun supper.
So I was trying to think of something cute and fun for this year.
And I came across these at THIS ETSY SHOP.
Super cute, right?


Right.
But they are $8.00 without shipping.
And well, I kinda think that's outrageous.
And seriously, anyone can make something similar.
Mine, most definitely will not be this cute.
But it will have 10 things that I love about each of them.
And that's the part that matters.
I justs thought they were cute and I wanted to share.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

That is super cute. And $8...seriously, Lauren could make that...

Awesome idea though!