Thursday, January 28, 2010

Then it was Thursday....

...and Lani stayed home sick again.
Here she is trying to smile for me.
But she really just feels lousy.

And what did I do today, you ask?
I did this...

Yes.
That is p90x.
And now I honestly can barely type this post.
Every inch of my body is in pain.
But apparently that is a good thing.
We shall see.
But honestly, all I wanted to do was drink coffee out of this cup in that place...

I think couples should go on long leisurely trips together, with no children every 6 months or so.
Wouldn't that be nice?
Please let Lani sleep a full night and be healthy in the morning.
Please.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sending healthy thought your way! Praying our girls feel better soon.

Candi said...

Poor little angel.... give her hugs and lots of Nana kisses please! :(

Courtney said...

so sorry about lani!
and so curious about p90x! i've heard amazing things about it...but only from "not real" people. please let us know what you think about it! i'd love to hear from a "real" person!

LobotoME said...

are you still doing the p90x? i am too! j :)