Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"No Ayla Sweet!"

Yesterday I started taking Ayla to the Y day care while I work out.
1 hour in the morning.
I told her she was going to "school" like Brigg and Lani.
She was all over it.
So things went well yesterday.
And today she didn't want to leave when we walked out the door.
She pointed back and said, "Ayla more school!"
It was cute.
As we were walking out the door the lady that watched her said, "She's so smiley and sweet!"
I laughed.
Then I got in the car and while it was warming up I called Paul. He asked how she did at the day care. I was telling him that as we left, the day care provider said Ayla was sweet.
And then from Ayla's car seat behind me, I heard her yell, "NO AYLA SWEET!" in an angry type voice.
Oh my.
Really?
She apparently does NOT want to be known as "sweet".
And I'm afraid she'll make sure the Y daycare people learn that soon enough...

1 comment:

hotflawedmama said...

That's awesome. Yay for you going to the Y! We're like kindred spirits at the Y 30 minutes away from each other. :)