Thursday, January 28, 2010

She is going to be social.

I just find this funny, so I wanted to share.
Ayla still wears a pull-up to bed.
And I realized something today.
I always ask her to go get one out of the closet, but today I was right behind her as she marched into the closet to grab one.
I watched her from a distance because I kept hearing her say "Nope!" and then throw a pull-up on the floor.
As I got closer, I saw that she would take a pull-up out of the package and look at it.
If it looked like this one, she'd say "Nope!" and throw it down on the ground.

Until finally, she pulled this one out of the package and said, "Yep!" and handed it to me...

It's the little girl with a friend.
She wanted nothing to do with the little fairy by herself.
Nope!
She wanted to wear the one that had friends on it.
And we might be in trouble tomorrow night, because all the "friend" pull-ups are gone.
Too cute.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Candi said...

Oh Ayla... you are too funny! Miss you little girl!!!!!! Don't get Lani's bug please!! :)

Lisa Borglum said...

Ohh...I just want to squeeze her! Love it!!

Beckysblog said...

That is great!

Unknown said...

AW!! that is SO sweet!!!! what a love!!

Sarah Guild said...

That is one of my favorite posts! How funny!