Thursday, January 14, 2010

Exhausted doesn't even cover it....

I'm getting old! I'm so tired, it's painful.
Trying to get this house ready to show has proven to be a gigantic task. It's nearly 11:30 and I'm nowhere near ready. But I'm so tired after staying up with Ayla last night that I think I'm going to have to go to bed and set my alarm to get up early and finish.
We certainly aren't getting our hopes up about the showing, but it's nice to have some activity. We've given up on looking for a place until we get an offer on ours. Which could easily mean we end up in an apartment somewhere. After a year of having this listed, that sounds fine with me! I'm hopeful that something perfect will fall into our lap. Ya know....several acres, one story, attached garage all for a great price. If you have the perfect place, email me at cassieburback at gmail dot com.
What?!
You don't think that's realistic?
Oh well.
It was worth a shot.
Apartment living sounds good to me. Sure would be nice if Paul could just call the landlord when problems come up!
So it's tomorrow at 10:30.
Lots to do between now and then. But at the top of my priority list is sleep.
Tomorrow is a new day.
Thank goodness.

3 comments:

Lisa Borglum said...

I didn't know that you ever wore out?! 14 years later and I am still finding things out about you :)
Good luck with the house! On a brighter note, think how nice it will be to live in a clean house until the kids mess it up again :) So at least tonight while you are enjoying your margarita you will have a clean house.

Courtney said...

enjoy your margarita!!

Linda said...

So how did the showing go? I'll keep my eyes open for your dream house!