Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh geez

Today things got fun. I put labels on all the bags of goodies. All the noodles are complete (and seriously, i'm not making them again for a long long time!) and the last of the cookie dough was done today. I delivered several orders this morning and loved it!
But I have to admit something. It has been a loooooong week. And last night Ayla didn't sleep at all. I have no idea why. She's a great sleeper. But she truly was up virtually ALL NIGHT. So was I. And today I was tired.
I put together several batches of salsa and hummus so I could get some full orders delivered today. I put fresh lime juice in my salsa and as I was squeezing the lime juice and smelling it all I could think was, "I just want to sit down and drink a margarita. Or two. And eat this salsa myself."
But my mind quickly squashed that idea. :)
Tired and loopy would not be good.
So I finally sat down to organize my handy dandy spreadsheet and the phone rang.
My realtor's office.
They want to show the house at 10:30 am tomorrow.
Yeah.
I know.
We haven't had a showing in MONTHS.
Literally.
So there will be no sitting down today. And definitely no margaritas today.
But rest assured that tomorrow night there WILL.
Off to clean that a crazy person for the next 9 hours....

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh. My. Goodness! Excited that you have a showing, but understand the feeling as you look around and wonder where to start. Will be praying this is THE ONE.

Jennie Peakin said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you! I will REALLY pray hard (I know you don't think I'm actually praying for your house to sell...but I am!). Also, I am totally excited to drink margaritas with you tomorrow night! Woohoo! I hope we're invited to join! :) We should get there around 7:45ish.

Beckysblog said...

Its like a bad dream.

But hopefully it has a really awesome ending!

Eric and Pam said...

you're totally going to be moving around Sierra Leone. i just know it. :) God seems to work that way. I kinda hope I eat my words. but SOO praying this is an answer to your prayers too!

Anonymous said...

that's great news.
go get 'em!

i'm with pam - you know that's what's going to happen.

is that other house still on the market?!?!