Friday, January 15, 2010

The deal...

Showing this morning.
They showed up IN my house WHILE I was still upstairs cleaning 45MINUTES EARLY.
That is WAY early. I'm sorry. I had lots left to do.
But I was super happy that they hadn't showed up a few minutes earlier to literally see me standing on the back of th couch, several feet off the ground, trying to fix a roller shade, and falling off face first, on top of my 2-year old.
Yeah.
Glad they didn't get here early enough to see that.
That would have been embarrassing.
(we are all ok, but seriously, it was fairly scary for a few minutes.)

Then Becky came!!! We had a bread baking class in my kitchen. SO fun!!
While it was rising, I made 5 batches of salsa and 4 batches of hummus.
I never once offered her food or drink, because, well, I am super hostess.
Finally, after several hours, she said, 'Um, I'm going to get a glass of water. Is that ok?'
Geez.
I'm awesome.

Said goodbye to Becky, picked up the kids, delivered some food and returned home to find an encouraging email from my realtor.
Showing went well.
Client looked at 7 houses and ours was in the top ones.
Client is gone all weekend for a wedding, but we will be hearing back possibly next week.
I can handle that.

Now...it's time for margaritas.
Have a great weekend.
I'll be nursing my aching back (from my fall of the couch...seriously....it hurt!) and delivering food!! :)"

3 comments:

Tisha said...

Ha! Funny stuff. Glad the showing went well. Even more glad you're ok! Enjoy your drink(s?)☺

Beckysblog said...

Dont worry, remember, I ate Ayla's lunch.

Im not worried about the food, I just want to see the pictures of my bread baking debut!

Thank you for an awesome day! Im still smiling from it.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Too funny...enjoyed finding your blog and reading some of your older posts...