Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday

Dishwasher running.
Laundry all caught up.
Roast in the oven.
It's FREEZING outside.
And it's almost February...which means two things.
1. Our house will have been on the market for a full year on February 2nd...yeah. Don't really want to talk about it.
2. Every February Paul and I start scouring the internet for jobs NOT in Iowa. I get fed up. Maybe it's SADD. Maybe it's spring fever or cabin fever or some kind of fever. But either way, I honest to God start looking for places to move.
Any ideas?

11 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

you better not move!

Courtney said...

here!! we have the BEST seasons! we have all 4 seasons...but none last too long. it's perfect here (weather-wise...)

and holly's moving here, too!

loved your sweet post on ayla.

Beckysblog said...

Im on board. You pick the place and we will follow.

Tisha said...

You know you're a Colorado girl at heart! C'mon back. Fat Tire tastes better here.
If you move to DC, I will cry real, salty, terrible tears.

Amy said...

The house across the street from us is for sale. You could be neighbors with me and Meg!

LK said...

Minnesota ;;) ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

You know our vote! It was 70 today...

Nana B said...

If it was 70 degrees, the dishwasher wouldn't be run, the laundry wouldn't be done, the roast wouldn't be in the oven...freezing has it's advantages :)

Candi said...

Oh my... you know how I freak when there is change!!! Donna, voice of reason! :) Love her... don't want to lose my kids to TOO many different sites! It will get warmer... it really will! : )

Anonymous said...

three houses for sale within a block of me!

angie schmidt said...

The house across the street from us is for sale too. I have 2 boys (5 and 6 years old) your kids could play with and we could start major fundraising in our area for chairity water! Yep, sounds like a good plan! :)