Sunday, January 10, 2010

Groceries bought....


Just some of the groceries purchased for my week-o-baking.
I literally ordered 8 dozen farm fresh eggs from our local egg supplier.
22 loaves of bread are done.
Tomorrow I am working on cookie dough and noodles.
The hummus and salsa is being saved for Saturday morning right before deliveries.
Tonight I'm focusing on printing labels with baking instructions on them.
And I'm putting my handwritten spreadsheet into an electronic one.
And honestly, I'm having FUN with this!!
I cannot believe how many have supported me.
Truly amazed...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

There's some evidence of Wal-Mart in this photo! I'm shocked!

I'm excited to help on Saturday!

Candi said...

That would be MY contribution, Cassie did not have any say on the Wal-Mart thing! I just happened to need to go so picked up a few things for her to help her out with that job !! Just trying to offset her expense a bit so she isn't using too much of her $ for the ingredients.... there are a lot of needs to start this week's baking extravaganza!! ;- )

Courtney said...

awesome, cassie! praying for you!!!

Beckysblog said...

Im so laughing over this Walmart conversation.
Because I thought the same thing!!!!!!!

Tisha said...

You don't do walmart?
I love you even more!!