Tuesday, January 26, 2010

geez...how lucky am i?!?

that i get to spend my days with this little girl.


been thinking about her a lot lately.
how she was not part of "our" plan.
and how i'm not sure how we got along without her in our family.
she's growing up quickly.
we read "I love you stinky face" yesterday.
I love that book!
ever since she's been running around yelling, "i lub you tinky bace!"
she's too much.
it's just the 2 of us during the day and i can't get enough of her.
(most days!)
i want to remember to soak up these days.
because even though it seems like the day we drop her off at school will never come, it will.
i've learned that.
it will come even if i don't blink.
so i've just been soaking her up.
hugging her more.
laughing with her more.
focusing on her more.
and it's been great.
she is great.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tisha said...

You are VERY lucky!! I love Ayla too. And I haven't even met her. She reminds me of someone else I know...
When you move to CO, I can love her in person!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh WOW!!! She's SUCH a DOLL!!! you ARE lucky!!!