Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beautiful bread-baking Becky!!


Look at her.
Check out that form!
She's a natural!! :)

Becky arrived Friday morning just as the realtor was walking in 45 minutes early to show my house.
I had her meet me at my mom's.
Then we came back here and started working!!!
But don't get me wrong...it wasn't all work.
We laughed and vented and talked and giggled.
We talked about Haiti and Africa and our neighbors and our highschool teachers.
We discussed motherhood and marriage and friendship and God.
We chatted about babies and church and food and vacation.
And that was just in the first 45 minutes! :)

Truly, I LOVE spending time with Becky. And baking bread was a good excuse to get her here.
Ayla took a nice long nap while she was here and for most of the day it was just Becky and I and our talking.
Yeah, ther was lots of talking.
We knew our time together was short and we needed to cram in as much as possible in a few hours.
Plus make 5 loaves of bread, 5 bowls of salsa and 4 bowls of hummus!

Love you, Becky. Next time we're doing a full weekend!!
(oh, and i think bread baking requires more than one lesson to perfect it anyway!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

I look like I was having fun!!!

Eric and Pam said...

Go Becky! You're such an awesome friend! :)