Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No School=Fun Day

Yesterday was no school.
The kids were excited.

I was a little apprehensive.
There always seems to be more fighting on no school days.
So I made a full pot of coffee instead of half.


I finished up 1 batch of egg noodles and 1 batch of cookies,delivered them and we headed out.
We decided to make a full day of fun.
I intentionally left my camera at home so i wouldn't spend all my time behind it.
We at lunch at their favorite restaurant...Noodles and Company.
We played for a long time at Monkey Joes...and indoor playground consisting of all air structures.
We drove through and got a milkshake on the way home.
Ayla bent over in half and fell asleep.
And the big kids said it was the best day ever.

Days like those are work!
But we had a fun fun time.
I was able to completely focus on them.
They had good attitudes most of the day.
We laughed a lot.
I read on another blog yesterday morning"The days are long, but the years are short."
And I felt it in my heart.
It was a good good day.
Love them so much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's SOOO adorable!!