Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There's something about Pam...

It's true.
Everyone loves her.
You can't help it.

As we talked this weekend, we all came to the same conclusion.
There is something about Pam that you cannot help but love.
She is an amazing friend who would give the shirt off her back for you.

She is an encourager and has a huge heart after Jesus.
It's nearly impossible for her to speak a bad word about anyone.

And she loves me kids and wears matching pjs with Lani...
which is exceptionally special! :)

We miss her and she only left a few hours ago.
And I consider it a special gift that I got to spend 3 late nights with her, sharing our hearts and catching up.
I can't put my finger on it because it's not just one specific thing,
But there is just something about Pam.
And we love it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

Absolutely true.