Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reality

Smacked in the face with reality this morning.
We are listing our house.
It will be for sale as of Monday.
Realtors tour on Tuesday.
I'm torn. And starting to panic a bit.
But I'm going to try and somewhat "stage" this place...
if that is even possible with 3 children living in it.
So if you come here and see no photos of yourself, it's probably because they are tucked away in a box.
With this market we are not getting our hopes up for a quick sale, but it doesn't hurt to try.
So if you are in the market for a 4 bedroom house in a great neighborhood, you know where to find me!!
Off to continue "staging".
HA!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

uh. wow!

Unknown said...

That's exciting! And you never know...Kelly and I put our house on Sycamore the week of Thanksgiving thinking we wouldn't get it sold until spring. It sold in two weeks!

Heather said...

Good luck! I probably should have 'staged' a bit better. Oh well. I think things are picking up again--we have had two showings in the last few days. Hope it sells quickly for you!!

Allison said...

Oh my gosh Cassie! So exciting!