Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh! Did I mention how amazing Tom and Donna were?!?!

I think I did. Really amazing. Most of us arrived on Thursday night and stayed until Sunday morning. My only regret of the weekend is that we failed to get a full group shot. So let me post one that is missing about 5 of us...

There were 18 people there. We ate every meal at their house. They had ALMOST everything prepared in advance. They didn't freak out once...and that is something considering the personalities of some of us!! :) I say it over and over again, but I am beyond blessed with the in-laws I have. We all mesh together and sincerely love eachother. We have gone on cruises together, spent holidays together and shared in so many important events in eachothers lives. My parents and Tom and Donna have even spent vacations together WITHOUT Paul and I! It is rare and I feel honored to call them family. Thank you for putting up with all of us and doing it with a smile!! We love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Thanks again Burbacks, you are the best in-laws' in-laws we could have!

Anonymous said...

very blessed indeed, and what a nice name she has :) dg

Anonymous said...

It was an amazing time with all together.... wow!! I did e-mail Donna & Tom as soon as we got back to elaborate on just what you basically said. We love you guys!! :-) Many thanks to you, really!!