Friday, July 25, 2008

Lots going on...little to say

We've been busy. And we leave town tomorrow until Wednesday. Lots going on, but we'll wait until our return to share all the news. (no, I'm not pregnant...or adopting...or anything like that!) All five of us will be staying in a hotel for 4 nights. We've never done that with just our little family. Should be fun. Paul and Brigg are hoping to fit in a Twins v. White Sox game. (Brigg asked if he could go to 4 games since we were going to be there 4 days. Um...no.) Lani, Ayla and I plan on spending some much overdue time with Leah. YAY! She hasn't even met Ayla yet! Crazy! Lani wants to do "girl stuff". So I'll try.
For today I am trying to get the house together, laundry done, and packing finished up. Lani is in the parade here in town tomorrow morning. She is walking with her cheerleading group. She is SO excited. Brigg...not so much. He hates parades. He asked if he could stay home alone. Again, um...no. As soon as she finishes the parade, we plan on heading out.
So looking forward to the next 4 days. I'll have my lap top, so hopefully I'll have some time to post from there.
If not, it'll be Wednesday before I'm back!

No comments: