Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Excitement for the day

I am so excited I could pee my pants! My amazing friend, Becky, is delivering her baby as I type this! Her husband is updating and I almost feel like I'm there! It's so fun!!

Also, I get to keep my niece Macy for a couple days and we get to pick her up today! YAY! The kids are excited and we have some fun things planned! She will be driving with us up to Storm Lake for the 4th as well.

The kids washed my car today and they are currently cleaning their rooms. Rare.

We are taking a little family get away to St Paul, MN the end of this month and I got our hotel rooms booked today.

Paul is selling his 68 Camaro on Ebay. Bittersweet. More info on WHY he's selling it to come at a later day.

So there you have it! Feeling pretty good today!! :)

No comments: