Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hours of entertainment

The kids became quite notorious at our hotel.
There was one employee in particular who was fond of pointing out all the rule-breaking going on.

I think I started something when I showed the kids that this employee was "Watching" them as they ran the halls.
I showed them where he was watching from 3 floors up.
They freaked.
And proceeded to turn into spies.

Brigg specifically enjoyed using his Tae Kwon Do moves to scare the employee.

I'm pretty sure the employee was neither scared nor entertained by their shinanagans.
But I personally got a kick out of it.

Here they are trying to hide from his line of vision.
I think it worked.
Truly hours of entertainment.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud!! Looks like they had a great trip get away!! :- )