Friday, July 11, 2008

Mother's Day in July!!

For mother's day this year, I got a pair of TOMS. I had a gift certificate to Amazon and I decided to buy a pair of camoflauge ones online.
I received them in the mail shortly after Mother's Day.
They were WAY too tight. I knew I had to return them.
But they sat by my front door for a few weeks before I finally got them shipped back.
Once you ship them, it takes another couple weeks for the return to go through.
By this time well over a month had passed and I got back online and picked out a completely different pair.
They came in the mail today...

I LOVE them! They are called the "Ghandi" canvas.
They fit perfectly.
And in case you can't read it, they say
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world".
Love this quote.
Love these shoes!!

And if you are not familiar with TOMS, "for each pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair to a child in need. One for One!"
You can go to their website to read more about them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amy smith said...

i wanted those ones too! so glad you got the right size figured out!Ghandi was a smart guy...