Friday, July 11, 2008

And it's Friday.

Paul and I went to Iowa City last night (and Ayla, too!) to finish up some birthday stuff for Brigg. On our way home we stopped at DQ and guess what they have!!!! THIN MINT BLIZZARDS! I kid you not...it's a little piece of heaven on earth. Amazing stuff!

Brigg had golf today and he and Lani are swimming with mom now while I am home with Ayla, who is napping. It's HOT. She was pretty miserable out there during Brigg's lesson and I think she is just plain happy to be in the air conditioning.

I plan to get a cake made for Brigg sometime in the next 24 hours as well as get his gifts wrapped. Sleepover and Chuck-e-Cheese on Saturday and a little family party on Sunday. Still reeling from the reality that my baby boy is 7. It truly is scary how fast it has gone.

Happy happy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun at your parties, Brigg, and Happy Birthday! You have fun, too, Cassie and Paul. :)

Beckysblog said...

Jordan is beyond excited about those blizzards too!