Friday, May 2, 2008

Wow, I'm beat.

i'm just finishing up my last day of antibiotic for strep. i no longer have a sore throat at all, but i just feel beat today. lani has come down with a quite a cold today and i'm hoping i'm not getting it. she sat in my lap this afternoon (by request) while ayla napped and i actually closed my eyes and fell asleep for like 20 minutes. i NEVER EVER do that! weird. off to try and get something pulled together for supper...and to pick this place up so it at least looks as though i haven't been sleeping on the job! :)

2 comments:

steffany said...

Praying for renewed strength.

Anonymous said...

10-20 minute naps are the best!!! I am sure it has everything to do with your health, and not the "getting older" part!! I take naps all the time now :) Seriously, I hope you are getting some rest and feeling better today?! love ya, dg