Friday, May 30, 2008

The first step is admitting you have a problem

Today was the last day of school.
Brigg was a wee bit excited.

He finished his chocolate chocolate chip muffin and busted in to some serious baseball card sorting.
We also decided to give Paul his father's day gift a little early.
Lani and Ayla just couldn't wait until mid-June.
I made the mistake of letting Nalani see it
and she wouldn't stop asking about it until we gave it to him.
Ayla, well she just couldn't stop looking at Lani!


So here comes the part where I admit I have a problem.
I have a problem.
I am competetive.
There.
I said it.
Whew.
It really is a bad deal.
I hate to lose.
And what's really sad is that I'm not very good at anything.
So I tend to lose a lot.
It makes me mad.
I do realize I need to work on this, but I can't seem to control it.


And I found out tonight that it really has not gotten better over the years.
I was so mad when Paul was kicking my butt at Guitar Hero III.
I already have plans to stay up all night and go through the tutorials.
HA! There are some good points to being unable to sleep!!
Fortunately for me, Paul requires several hours of sleep.
Hee hee hee.


And as you can see.
I am afraid Brigg has inherited my competetive gene.
He wasn't too pleased when Paul did well either.
Oh my.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: