Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cut out for it or not...

I am a mom.
I think Ayla thinks I do an ok job...
And last night we had a mothers' day slumber party in our room. I got to pick out the movie (I picked Rudy!) And Paul made nachos, popcorn and chocolate milkshakes.
The kids crashed on our bedroom floor and slept like rocks the whole night through.

I can handle times such as these. Fun. I can handle fun. It's the responsibility part where I have trouble. I suppose it will be a life-long endeavor. So thankful I don't have to do it alone.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! You probably don't know it, but you inspire me as a mom. I love how you take the time to do the little things to show your kids how special they are to you. You're amazing. Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I am certain ALL will agree you do your job VERY well... stop beating yourself up, it's over and TRULY NO BIG DEAL!!

Holly said...

what a special idea! I will be copying here in the next few years...when we are old enough to not scream past our bed time!