Friday, May 9, 2008

No Joke

It was pretty nice out tonight so I decided to feed the kids their supper outside.
They finished up and proceeded to run around the yard screaming for about an hour.
Yeah, I'm thinking the neighbors love us!
At one point I heard Brigg telling Nalani, "I do it all the time. It's not a big deal. Just do it."
I went outside to find her under our big pine tree.
Squatting.
Yes, pant around her ankles.
After some more running around and a later-than-usual bedtime, we were just getting ready to head up to bed ourselves.
This is what Paul found on the steps leading up to our room...
This is no joke. He is dead asleep on the steps!
I have no idea how long he's been there. We put him to bed about an hour and a half ago.
I'm thinking he just might have a stiff neck in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when I found Jennie sound asleep across the step one time YEARS ago.... makes one's heart ache doesn't it?! He is SO sweet!! Love you buddy.