Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm here.

Has it seriously been 3 days since I last posted?!? Wow. It's been a little nuts around here. We have been without hot water in our upstairs (where our only working shower is) for about a month now. I had decided that hot water was a luxury. Well, instead of trying to take care of the water heater upstairs right away, Paul decided to try and fix our main floor shower. This turned out to be a bad idea. We had serious leakage going on and had to cut off all water to the whole house until it was fixed. This lasted 2 or 3 days. And might I just say that WATER is a necessity in the house hold. We really couldn't be home. So we've been spending a lot of time at my mom and dad's and all over town. I actually wandered around the neighborhood on Saturday with a pan looking for a neighbor at home who could fill it for me so I could boil pasta. I know, it's a sad sad story.
As of this evening, we are up and running. Still no hot water upstairs, but we have a running, hot shower on the main level. AND fully-functioning faucets on our bathtub. This is a big deal! I left my camera at our memorial day BBQ yesterday and didn't have a chance to get it today. Maybe tomorrow. So no pictures until then. A whole lotta words about nothing!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you are so OFF THE HOOK for now :) So sorry that all that stuff was going on....I would have given ya water. I hope things will settle at your household, but I know you are a busy girl....love ya-dg