Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Pray

I was asleep.

For a couple hours.


Couldn't keep my eyes opened as I lay in bed reading.


But I was jolted awake with these images floating




















through


















my

































head
















Jody and Andy heard more from Dakar
and they are scared that they may not get to bring their babies home.
I am simply asking that if you are a praying person,
to please pray for this family and their future.
They have touched, held and fell in love with these children.
They cannot imagine their lives without them in it.
Please just pray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm struggling today too, can't stop thinking and praying to God, that His will is what Jody & Andy desire.... sigh!! I sent a group e-mail out to my bible study gals... they immediately went to work on it... they are great gals I tell you!!

steffany said...

I'm so sorry. I'm praying