Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Big Day

These pics weren't actually from the big day because cameras weren't allowed. They were from dress rehearsal on Friday night.
Lani truly loved every second of the last three days. (I, on the other hand could have done without the late night stress-induced fight between Paul and I on Friday, but we'll save that story for another day!)
She takes her dancing very seriously. When I mentioned not being in dance next year I think she about had heart failure. So we'll do it again.
But I'm pretty sure it just won't get any sweeter than this...

View this montage created at One True Media
Lani's 2008 Ballet Routine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Cassie! She's a doll!

Holly said...

that was stinkin' adorable!!!!