Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The day...

Not much going on around here.
Took my car in for an oil change and they washed the outside. So I figured I should tackle the inside. It was trashed, but now looks much better. Lani is my little cleaner. She loves to help!
Feeling a little bit distracted today. But trying to focus on being productive.
Ayla still has a cold and it seems to have settled in her eyes. They are oozing green. She has a doctor appointment on Monday and I'm would like to be able to make it until then. But even as I type this she is fussing in her crib...not napping well at all. That is rare for her.
Walked to the school with the girls to pick Brigg up. He loves to come down the hall and see us waiting for him. Lani picked 2.7 million dandelions on the way home to put in a vase. Cute.
Soccer tonight...I think it's our LAST practice! Dance rehearsals tomorrow AND Friday night and recital on Saturday. It will be fun to finally see all their work on stage!! :)
Seems like my days are filled with lists and places to be. Still trying to figure out how to balance it all and be a good mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, aunt, cousin, neighbor................

2 comments:

Courtney said...

let me know the secret balance when you figure it out ;-)

Anonymous said...

as I sit here reading your blog, I feel jealous........Brody got his own dinner, is working right now, and won't be home until after 10:00 pm. We are in a different season, sista :) Love ya, and enjoy all the moments-especially those flowers in your vase.....dg