Saturday, May 3, 2008

No Joke

It's laundry day around here. As I was folding clean clothes, I came across this...

i
Yes, that is one of Ayla's onesies. Yes, that is poop stain. And yes, that is poop stain clear up by the shoulder! This is one of Ayla's gifts. She can poop like no other child I have ever known. It's almost like I don't even have a diaper on her. It really is unbelieveable. The sad thing is, this was my favorite onesie of hers. It says "I was worth the wait" on the front. And she totally was.
And she is also worth the mass quantities of onesies she goes through in a week! We love her and ALL her gifts.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you feed her? Alfalfa? That looks like a cow pie stain.

Cassie said...

um...alfalfa?!?
nope!

Beckysblog said...

She is going to LOVE this post someday!

Anonymous said...

Can I get that stain out?!?? I will try!!
Mom :- )