Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chicken Nuggets

For mother's day Nalani's preschool teachers compiled all of the students favorite recipes and printed them up in one book to send home with each student. The kicker is that they let the children give them the recipe...without the parents knowledge. Apparently they asked each child what their favorite dish was that mommy served and then how she prepared it. Being the wonderful mother that I am, Nalani chose Chicken Nuggets. Um yeah...of the frozen genre. So here is her recipe...

CHICKEN NUGGETS
Recipe by Lani Burback

Mommy buys them at Hy-Vee. Comes in a red bag. She dumps them on a plate and warms them up in the microwave for like 7 seconds. My mom puts them on a plate so the table doesn't get all messy. I eat them with Ranch Dressing.

So there you have it. Feel free to try this at home, but I warn you, the "dumping them on a plate" part is pretty technical and can easily ruin the whole meal if done improperly.
Oh my...

5 comments:

Beckysblog said...

I love it!!!!

Holly said...

heh, heh, heh

Anonymous said...

Watch out "Iron Chef" :) Love it! dg

One more thing-she pays attention!

Anonymous said...

she doesn't have an appreciation for zucchini bread yet. :-)

Melanie said...

I'm laughing so hard because that is exactly how it would be at our house too. Jason was even asked to submit recipes for a work cookbook, ya, his dad's recipe made it but none of mine. He told me I didn't have recipes.