Sunday, May 18, 2008

One more post for the day

I realize I am "over-posting" tonight, but I have been a little behind so oh well.
After the show, Lani was pretty tired.
She knows right were to snuggle in.
And she can often time be found there more than once at day. (at least on days Paul isn't working all day!)
And well, this is just funny. Here is the little dancing princess with her hair still done up from the recital yesterday. Paul and I put the garden in today. Planted everything! The big kids came out with us and Lani got her hands on a frog and didn't put him down for 3 hours.
This is what I love about her. She can be a little girly girl one minute and the next minute she is digging in the dirt for worms and playing with frogs.
She found quite possibly the largest earthworm I have ever seen in my life. She was in heaven!
And with that, we'll call it a day. So looking forward to the week ahead. The last day of preschool is Wednesday and it will be nice to have Nalani home all day every day. She is such a joy to be around and well, it's just too quiet when she is gone in the mornings!

5 comments:

Beckysblog said...

GREAT pictures she looks so adorable. She could win a contest for cuteness! And I really wish I could find a frog like that. I love frogs!

amy smith said...

and that black and white at the top, that will be on display at her wedding one day...

Cassie said...

yeah, i'm pretty sure paul isn't going to let her get married.
sorry lani.

Anonymous said...

Yes she is a precious little girl in every way!! What a fun exciting weekend.

Allison said...

LOVE the pictures! Lani is SO cute! Seeing pictues of her makes me want to have a little girl!