Saturday, February 16, 2008

"What just happened?"

That's how I felt this morning. I woke up and wondered what had happened over the last 24 hours. I am thankful that my children survived! About a half hour after my last post, I was down for the count. Could not move. Burning up...everything was just kind of blurry. I remember nursing Ayla a couple of times, in a fog, and telling Lani she could get herself some string cheese and water. Paul was home at 4:00 and he took over. He fed and bathed the kids and got them to bed and I just continued laying there...feeling half dead. But I am better today. It was pretty quick, so that's the good news! So I am back and trying to catch up with household chores today. Not an easy task.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH!!! Glad you're over it so quick! :)

amy smith said...

like i said, it may come back....