Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's still no love affair...

Ok runner friends. You told me 6 weeks. It's been 8. I have been on this beginner running schedule for 8 weeks now. I am up to running 30 minutes straight on my treadmill. The one thing I can say is this...I suppose now I would rather run 30 minutes than give birth...Maybe. It depends on the day. I do not love it. I am not skinny. So I'm not sure where to go from here. The one thing that has gotten me through is the idea of running in Race for the Cure on May 11. I think I am going to stick with that plan for now. But I assure you, there is NO love affair between myself and running. And I think that all you runners out there love it and think that everyone would love it if they just gave it a chance. I'll let you know in 10 months...

2 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

Yeah, i just think some people like it and some don't. I'm in the don't camp, but what can ya do?

Anonymous said...

I think it's just awesome that you can run for 30 minutes straight. That is impressive on its own.

Kelly