Monday, February 25, 2008

Feel free to laugh


After a day of melting and then more freezing temps, our steps out front and back were DANGEROUS. I love our mailman. I love getting mail. So I decided to try and break the ice up a bit so he wouldn't fall and kill himself. So I grabbed this roofing shovel I found in the garage and started chipping away at the ice on the back steps. It was flying everywhere...including my eyes. So I ran inside and grabbed the glasses that Paul wore home after his laser surgery (I keep them in my kitchen drawer so I can wear them when I chop onions because my eyes water horribly!). So I was out front chipping away at the ice with these hilarious glasses on and just laughing at myself. I'm sure the neighbors loved the entertainment for the morning. And for further entertainment, they may want to watch me chop onions sometime!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: