Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kinda like Florida?

Mom went to Florida yesterday. The kids BEGGED to go with her. I was begging in my mind to go, too. This weather is insane. So today after I went on Lani's preschool field trip with her, I couldn't take it anymore. I said, I HAVE to get OUT OF HERE!! So we loaded up and went swimming for family swim at the Y (we are going to try not to share this with Brigg, he'll be so mad!). We went in the theraputic pool. The air temp was 86 degrees and the water temp was 92 degrees. I looked at Lani and said, "See, this is almost like Florida." Ok...not really. But it did help. And Ayla loved it, too. I'm thinking of making reservations at the waterpark in Dubuque for the weekend. This is getting ridiculous!

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Go March 20th - we'll meet you there!