Saturday, February 23, 2008

My lap top...

So Jody called me this morning. She was not happy. She claimed her lap top was broken as well as her coffee pot and her shower head. No shower, coffee or computer access. If you know Jody at all, you know that this is enough to push her over the edge. So I gathered my lap top and a travel mug of coffee and headed out there. She spent 5 minutes on my computer and gasped and said "Uh-oh...". Not good. I said, "WHAT?!?" She says everything is fine...my screen just flickered. AND she can't get online with my computer either. (she is blaming that on my computer). I inform her that maybe it is her network. If MY computer and HER computer both will not connect in her house, she may need to reboot her router. She does. Her computer connects. My computer is now permanantly broken. Something happened. It sounds as though the hard drive is still working and running properly, I just have a black screen. So I am posting from my PC in the dark corner of my bedroom. I'm not really sure how I survived before wireless. So you may be seeing less of me until I get the computer situation taken care of. If I were you, I wouldn't risk bringing my lap top to Jody's house...

1 comment:

jody said...

it's very dangerous over here. stay far, far way.