Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I tried...


I REALLY wanted to get a good pic of the lunar eclipse tonight. Didn't happen. This was the best I could do. I'm hoping that one of my friends with a fabulous camera captured it!! We got Brigg up to go outside and see the eclipse...he wasn't that impressed. He is buried under that coat Paul is holding...just so we have proof that we tried! :) He wanted to get back into his warm bed. I found it to be pretty spectacular. Must be my old age.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were just out here in Washington - im short sleeves and running around, playing for quite some time - it was like 58 degrees here today....
Darin played baseball with Porter, Ella and Liam in swings, Morgan played golf at church
i know - it's pretty sick huh? ")
Lisa

Cassie said...

for today i just plain can't stand you and your short sleeves. sorry. this sucks!

amy smith said...

i didn't take the camera outside until i read your blog, and it was too late.... i will post the "post eclipse" picture on my blog....