Sunday, February 17, 2008

Might I recommend...

Blurb.com
For all you bloggers out there, this is a fantastic resource. You can convert your blog into book form. I have my blog book from 2006 sitting on my living room table and I am currently working on my book for 2007. It is a pain in the neck, no doubt. It will take you hours upon hours, but hey...there is really no hurry. And when it's done you have your whole year in review. I have been reading my entries as I put my book together for this past year and I just keep thinking over and over again, "I am SO GLAD I blog this stuff!" I have been reminded of so many stories that I would have forever forgotten had I not blogged it. It's great. So go to blurb, download the booksmart software and click on "Blog to book". It's worth the work!

4 comments:

Marit said...

Thanks for the tip! It's definately something to look into!

Amy said...

Hi Cassie! I'm Pam's friend from KS. My spring break goal is to get back to work on my blog book. It takes forever! I'm just curious... what size did you order?

Cassie said...

hi amy!
nice to meet you via blog!! :)
i am doing my book in the portrait size. it seems to have the largest selection of page formats. i did a square one for my 2006 blog and it was cute, but the portrait size gives you a bigger variety of formats to fit text and pics into! hope that helps!

Amy said...

Thanks Cassie! I also chose the portrait size. I have 2 more months to "design" and I was starting to second guess myself. I saw another one on a blog that looked like it might be the big one. I really liked it, but it is so expensive! I knew you had done this before, so thanks for your input!

It has been fun to "meet" Pam's friends via blog! Glad you got to spend a little time together this weekend!