Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Blizzard of 08?



Not sure if this storm will be remembered for years to come, but it's pretty bad. Paul is out shoveling for the second time today and it is STILL coming down pretty hard. I took these pictures of him from the window. I think in the last one he is praying for it to just stop! :) He caught me taking pictures and didn't look so happy. So I flipped him the " I love you" sign and he flipped one back to me...one that was not so affectionate(sorry I didn't capture that on film!). He loves me. He really does.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jody said...

can I suggest that he fix the bathroom door while he is home today?
thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!! That would be nice!! Fix the bathroom door!! :- )

Cassie said...

good idea girls.
didn't happen though...

Anonymous said...

um, if you need a snowblower you can borrow ours. :) We aren't using it!